Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do almay eye shadows really work?

does it actually bring out hazel eyes like they say it doesDo almay eye shadows really work?
I bought the one for brown eyes....I didn't like it. It made my dark circles look DARKER and didn't enhance my eyes at all...Do almay eye shadows really work?
No! I tried the one for hazel eyes and all it did was make me look like a clown. I put it on very lightly too, and it just didn't look right. What works better for me to get the green to stand out in my eyes is to use a charcoal grey eyeliner then blend a little shadow in grey and brown tones. I like Boots Cappuccino, you can get it at Target for $7. For a night time look I use Stila Smudgepot in Emerald (it's a dark green/black and very dramatic).





Another color that makes the green pop is purple, but it can be hard to pull off.
yeah it does work pretty well!


if you use it right!


haha.


it obviously doesnt work as well as they make it out to be but it does work!
of course it does man, they wouldnt say it if it werent true!!


keep the love goin
yes! use golden brown to make them pop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria