Saturday, June 26, 2010

Where can I buy Almay in the local store?

maybe i drug store like walgreens or cvs? i think they have it thereWhere can I buy Almay in the local store?
Almay can be found in walmart in the cosmetics department, or in your local pharmacy in the health and beauty aid isle. Great product!Where can I buy Almay in the local store?
Kroger, Walgreens and Walmarts in Memphis sell it.


Go online and enter the Almay site.


There has to be lots of info on their site.
You can buy Almay at most drugstores like Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens. Good choice, I love Almay eyeliner, I have the plum colored one, its so natural and enhances my eye color a lot.
I use and buy Almay products at my local Walmart store. You should be able to find them in most retail stores.
at a drug stor like cvs
in the cosmetic section
Shoppers drug mart, Superstore, Walmart
Wal-Mart
ANy chain drug store should have it. ALso Walmarts.
Kmart In bloomingdale illinois.
Wal-Mart.
I know Wal-Mart carries this line, from foundation to lipsticks.
Drug stores, Walmart, Target,Kmart, beauty supply store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria