Saturday, June 26, 2010

How come when i apply my almay eyeliner it kind of burns .?

dont worry i am doing it right . none of it goes in my eye or anythnq . just on the top of my eyelid . but why does it burn and feel irratated?





has this happened to you with this product?


or any otherHow come when i apply my almay eyeliner it kind of burns .?
I would advise you not to use liquid eyeliner at all. Is that the kind you use? I got an eye infection from it. So only use pencil or stick.... unless you want an eye infection..... But anyway, if its not liquid that you are using than Idk whats wrong. Good Luck!How come when i apply my almay eyeliner it kind of burns .?
Try a hypoallergenic eyeliner. And replace your make up twice a year, for hygene.
that has never happened to me you might be allergic.
whenever i use liquid eyeliner it always burns, maybe you should just try a different kind! good luck!
doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria