Saturday, June 26, 2010

Maybelline pure makeup foundation or almay smart shade?

i have an oily t-zone and i need light coverage. and i've heard good things about these two products but i cant decide.Maybelline pure makeup foundation or almay smart shade?
I agree with Doris above me definitely Almay Smartshade makeup Its the best. All my classes are really far apart and I run to them and at the end of the day I still have full covergeMaybelline pure makeup foundation or almay smart shade?
DEFINITELY Almay smart shade. The coverage is perfect, and it blends in flawlessly. Maybelline makes me looks so greasy (I have oily skin too)





Plus, Maybelline tests on animals, and Almay doesn't. That's always a plus for me!
Hi, maybelline DOES NOT TEST ON ANIMALS. and maybelline and almay are both great. i like maybelline pure makeup cuz i only use a little makeup on my face at a time. so try 1 that you like 1st and if you dont like it, return it and get the other brand. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria