Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is Almay makeup only for adults?

I was talking to my friend about makeup, and I told her I love Almay. She told me that Almays stuff is only for adults and for people with wrinkles. Is that true?Is Almay makeup only for adults?
All make-up is formulated for adult skin, unless it states otherwise.Is Almay makeup only for adults?
No way! Almay is for anyone, but is especially for those with sensitive skin...and people have sensitive skin at all ages! It's a very gentle line and likely won't break you out or cause your eyes any irritation. Try it if you see a pretty color you want to try!





I've never used anything from that line except skincare, so I can't comment on the makeup. But for inexpensive eyeshadows, I like Sally Girl. If you want a ton of color payoff, try the H.I.P. line from L'Oreal, just not the sticks of eyeshadow...those aren't good. But the pigments, shadows and glosses are awesome!





If you're under 16, you probably don't need any makeup! So just use sheer shades, lots of gloss, and blotting sheets for any oiliness.





And as for the 12 year old, MAC (gets talked about a lot, but isn't the best at all) and Chanel ($, super nice glosses) are not the end-all, be-all of cosmetics. They are a ton of brands that are better. =)
I am 12, and have tried it. It sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>

Try Channel or Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria