Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you ever used almay foundation?

I normally dont wear foundation because it always leaves me with pimples. and they're the bad kind. [white heads :| ]


I've noticed they have the skin matching foundation, and then they have the complexion clearing foundation.


Which kind works best for you?Have you ever used almay foundation?
I use that kind right now! It's nice. I Like it. But my skin doesn't breakout from wearing foundation, so I don't see a difference in any type of foundation I use for clearing my skin. You should try it though!Have you ever used almay foundation?
I love almay. Its a teeny bit expensive for drugstore brand, but works well for a brugstore brand.


The skin matching foundation does what it says- it matches skin tone. it works quite well and almay is organic and so it doesnt clog pores too bad. The other one, it doesnt work any different expect its the color it says it is.


Get the skin matching one, it works amazing, and like i said amay is good 4 skin so no worries! Just make sure to take it off before bed and exfoliate your face once in a while

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria