Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anyone tried that new Almay foundation that automatically matches your skin tone? Do you like it?

Yes, I tried it a couple of weeks ago, and used it every day since, and I can tell you that it's great! Not only does it really match your skin tone, but it masks pimples, dark circles and other stuff too.


I recommend it for everyone that aspires at having a perfect face.Has anyone tried that new Almay foundation that automatically matches your skin tone? Do you like it?
I use a ';little debbie'; cream filled base with a overcoat of chocolate sprinklesHas anyone tried that new Almay foundation that automatically matches your skin tone? Do you like it?
I've never used it personally but my friend has and likes it and i was thinking of trying it myself so thanks for asking this question!
Ya, I have it and when I bought it, it was awesome. But I've had it for umm probably a couple weeks and it turns like this weird browny, bronzey colour when i put it on. I hope this helps!





Ps.I wouldn't buy it again.
Ive tried it. Its really no different from other skin matching brands. I use Almay skin clearing foundation. I never really had any problems with breakouts, maybe about 2 or 3 a month, but since i started using that i have none. and thats great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria