Saturday, June 26, 2010

Smart Shade Almay or MAC Foundation?

I have never had the perfect shade of foundation for my skin. I always bought brands like Maybelline, CoverGirl, etc. I've decided to try some more expensive brands ..





My skin is not perfect at all, I have post-acne red spots on my forehead and cheeks. I tend to break out easily throughout the week. Should I go with Smart Shade by Almay or should I go with MAC?Smart Shade Almay or MAC Foundation?
I just bought and tried some of the Almay smart shade. It really did match my skin perfectly, the only problem is that it didn't really cover much.Smart Shade Almay or MAC Foundation?
channel is the best!!!!
smart shade by almay SUCKS.





okay, so i'm a a foundation freak i have tried sooo many.





And the best out of the bunch is





[in no specific order]


dream matte moose


mac studio fix foundation


boots no.7 foundation











mac is great and comes in a variety of colors BUT if you don't wash it off every night you'll get acne.








the one i use now is boots no. 7 foundation its in a black tube with gold letters, they have it available in cvs and target but its actually an extremely popular brand in europe and the us just recently started selling it.





anyway, its like almay smart shade, it ajusts to the color of your skin, but almay is basically a cheaper version. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria