Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anyone tried Loreal, Neutrogena, or Almay mineral foundation? If so was it good or bad?

I tried Neutrogena, and it isn't bad. Use the pressed mineral, though. The brush on doesn't do as well.Has anyone tried Loreal, Neutrogena, or Almay mineral foundation? If so was it good or bad?
I have tryed all of them. I tryed the new mineral foundation from Lorel, the mineral foundation in a tube from Neutragreana, and the ';smart make up'; from Almay (its a liquid not mineral) and to be honest they all sucked. I have bad acne though so our skin might be different.


Lorel-


The brush/applicator hurt and irritated my skin. It was also ';cakey'; looking


2/5


Neutragena-


Did not cover my skin well enough. When i used it the mineral dust got every wear and would smear on my clothes


2/5


Almay-


Hard to apply and looked ';greasy';. It smeared very easily on my clothes and wouldnt come off, even after washing my shirts.


1/5





The best foundation i have ever bought (and use today) is Cover Girl Clean. It comes in a green compact and is about $4. Its amazingHas anyone tried Loreal, Neutrogena, or Almay mineral foundation? If so was it good or bad?
A must try mineral foundation would have to be Maybelline's new line of Maybelline Mineral Power. It's stunning. It lasts until you wash it off, and it goes on without looking cakey. It leaves your skin looking flawless, much like the pricier products such as Bare Minerals.
Yes, I do and has been using it for three years. My daughter Alex who was 18 introduced me to the make-up and it has helped a lot to cover my whole face with natural look. My friends tell me there's a change in me. I am 53 --when others think I am only 38 or 40.





Also, there is make up I use before the mineral foundation. I use a concealer on a couple of dark spots, a Maybelline matte mousse, then I just cover it w/ the mineral makeup. I am sure we have different skin-I have normal to oily skin --if you have any questions, or pimples flare up --it can be avoided. Make sure you wash your face clean with a creme cleanser and always wash with cool water and a soft washcloth before you go to bed. It's a must. Do not use an alcohol toner every after wash (very harsh to the skin)--although alcohol maybe used once in a while to kill the germ when you open up a flred pimple. Like I told my daughters, it doesn't matter what makeup you use --it's how you use it on your clean face.
Neutrogena and Loreal has been known to kill harmfull bacteria on the face but about 1 out of 344 people who have used them got much worse skin rashes and burns so be very carefull when trying these products
neutrogena and almay are good for your skin because most are noncomedogenic [look on the fact label on the back]
no they are horrible thats why they are of the few leading brands
idk gul i dnt knw

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria