Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anyone used Almay's eye makeup thats made for specific eye color?

My eyes are dark green, and I wanted to know how good it is before I buy it.Has anyone used Almay's eye makeup thats made for specific eye color?
I have brown eyes so I bought the one made for brown eyes. I love mine and use it everyday. It makes applying simple. And it's easy to blend all the colors together. And it goes on smooth and lasts all day. Try it. I love mine.Has anyone used Almay's eye makeup thats made for specific eye color?
I tried the one for blue eyes, it worked OK. Its defiantly worth a short.
umm my friend has bright blue eyes. and she uses it . it does work and it looks really nice on my friend!
i got the one for blue eyes, and its okay... but i dont like blue eyeshadow cause A: i feel like im back in the 80's and B: its really easy to over do it if you dont know what your doing. and then you end up looking like a hooker!


i like the browns in it more than the blue. im also more into natural looking makeup. if you like the look of the MAC girls its worth a try. have to been to www.makeupalley.com ? they offer reviews on all makeup by real people who use it actually use it.
Yes. Purple looks AMAZING with green eyes. It really makes them pop. Just dont go to crazy with it =)
I don't particularly like mine (i have the brown eye one) it doesn't really make my eyes pop like the commercial claimed it would!
I have green eyes. I bought it. IT's bullshit. There's no way I'm putting all those damn colors on at once.
I have green eyes and I use the plum eye liner and love it. I haven't tried it with the suggested powders but started using the plum about a year ago and now I have several other purple and grape shades that I use. I get comments every day about how the purple really brings my eyes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria