Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm alergic to make up and I cant find any hypo-alergenic make up i heard that almay sells it but do they?

I need help now and nobody vote for best answer i want to choose for my self its my Queston!!!!!I'm alergic to make up and I cant find any hypo-alergenic make up i heard that almay sells it but do they?
Yes, Almay is the best for hypo-alergenic. You should be able to find it at any drug store or department store. I have had to use it myself in the past.I'm alergic to make up and I cant find any hypo-alergenic make up i heard that almay sells it but do they?
Have you ever tried mineral makeup? Prescriptives is good so is bare minerals and sephora has some good ones.
Almay is hypoallergenic so is clinque . I have extremely bad allergies to dust and stuff. My eyes are constantly itching. These are the only two types of eye makeup I will wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria