Saturday, June 26, 2010

What's your experience with Smart Make Up(Almay)?

I usually don't wear foundation, because I hate seeing girls at my school walk around with orange faces, and it doesn't match at all.





I have freckles, will it cover them up, or match them?What's your experience with Smart Make Up(Almay)?
i've always wondered the same thing but i think it seems too good to be true so it would probably make you orange or just not match your skin tone. there are alot of other foundations out there and i would recommend checking out makeupalley.com they have a bunch of reviews on different kinds of makeup and im sure you can find something that will work for you.


good luck!What's your experience with Smart Make Up(Almay)?
I hate the stuff. I have Irish skin (my grandpa was right off the boat lol) so I have skin that turns RED when I were some makeup. And that is one of them. It wont help your freckles, it may actually make them worse. Don't bother with it. Go with a good loose powder.
OMG... I hated that makeup it's oily and it wipes off and made me break out and to top it all off it didn't cover a thing. I hated it don't waste your money on it. I sugest benefit makeup it is a lot better.
it wipes off really easily and it feels greasy in my opinion. its a little bit too sheer for covering up freckles. i heard that after a few hours of wearing it , it turns orangish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria