Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does The Foundation ';Almay Smart Shades'; really work?

hi! I've recently seen ads and commercials for the ALMAY SMART SHADES, I'm planning to buy it, does it work?Does The Foundation ';Almay Smart Shades'; really work?
I didn't get even results and it didn't match my skin tone very well. It's not worth the money.Does The Foundation ';Almay Smart Shades'; really work?
Nope, they didn't go with my complexion.


And I'm fair.
ya it does but i prefer mineral make up by Maybelline
It definitely was NOT smart, among other things! It looked too orange for my skin, and I got the light shade. I would only recommend you buying it if you have a dark skin tone. Try another foundation, please, don't buy it! It will ruin your life!!... okay, I'm overexaggerating, but it IS very awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria