Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has any one tried Almay cosmetics and also where can i buy it from in the uk?

I tried it and their okay, but I find their foundations a bit too cloggy- you can buy them from atkinsons :)Has any one tried Almay cosmetics and also where can i buy it from in the uk?
i have used almay liquid foundations (the TLC line) and it is AMAZING. ive tried a few other almay items (eyeliner, mascara, bronzer, etc)





im not sure where you can buy them in the uk but you can on online and find it. almay might have a spot on their website or walgreens.comHas any one tried Almay cosmetics and also where can i buy it from in the uk?
Didnt Almay go bankrupt?
I live in Ireland and Boots sell Almay.


Try department stores like Debenhams.


And yes I've used it, its okay.
I love Almay its not harsh on the skin...epesially their smart shade makeup I like that one the best the concelear is all I need it does everything for me and their trios the way the pair the color is amazing!...Im not sure where in the uk exactly can you get it but ebay is were I get alot of my makeup so you might want to try there its unbelievably cheap and very convinient its delivered right to your house :)
  • mobility scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria