Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which drugstore or makeup place to find ';Almay';?

I used to wear Cover girl until I heard it was tested on animals, so now I'm going to use Almay , a product that doesn't test on animals. But where do I find them in the area of Canada in British Columbia in a drugstore, but no Walmart.Which drugstore or makeup place to find ';Almay';?
Really any drug store that sells cover girl will sell Almay. I buy my Almay at Kmart. I think Walgreens sells it, you can also try RiteAid, CVS, or Target if you have any in your area.Which drugstore or makeup place to find ';Almay';?
I have no idea because you live in Canada and I live in Australia but you'll probably find the brand at maybe... Sephoras?


I don't know, never been there but thats my guess.


Almay is sold at Priceline in Australia but since you don't live in Australia, I'm not help =[


Sorry.





BTW been to British Columbia in Canada and LOVED IT.


You're so luckkkkkkkyyyyy =D
yes i know walgreens carries it otherwise go try other drugstores in your area
Target, and walgreens.


I love almay (:!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria