Saturday, June 26, 2010

Who has tried almay smart shade the balanced one and plz let me know..?

if you like it? So far i tried it on my skin and the concealer too and I top it off with the maybelline mineral power makeup. but I do use a primer though. I need your opinions on what I chose only because its easy without buying the wrong shade.





Opinions? Suggestions? Please?Who has tried almay smart shade the balanced one and plz let me know..?
My friends who use it absolutely adore it. PErsonally i feel like my bare minerals do something similar. when i put it on it's slightly off shade of me but after a few minutes it's perfect. :\ maybe i'm jsut weird...lol





you didn't mention moisturizer though! are you moisturizing your skin? :)
  • mobility scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria