Saturday, June 26, 2010

What do you think of ALMAY sunless tanners, firming lotion, skin care system and lip glosses/mascara?

thanks :)What do you think of ALMAY sunless tanners, firming lotion, skin care system and lip glosses/mascara?
The sunless tanners never make my mom as dark as she would like- its a hint of color but if used on the face (though its not meant for that-lol) it beats makeup. The mascaras are not great but they are good enough they do what they say though not drastic (my second choice of mascara brand- I've tried two of the Almay mascaras.) The makeup eye remover since I have sensitive skin I would not live without- but the non oily one because the moisturizing one will give me pimples and my face is not oily to begin with. The deodorant since I have sensitive skin is also great. Thats all I have tried in the brand so its as far as I can comment on. Almay I would say is a pretty good brand and I have tried many many brands, yet this is the only one that I purchase more than one item from.
  • mobility scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria