Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How well do Almay products work ?

I was looking at their products and I was wondering, do their Clear Complexion products work well ? Especially their foundations. And how about the Smart Shade products ? Are they any good ?


And also, is their blush/bronzer good ? Or would the Smart Shade blush be a better choice ?





Thanks in advance. (:How well do Almay products work ?
I've heard Almay cosmetics are good. I know some friends who love the Smart Shade foundation, but if you are looking for heavy coverage, the Smart Shade foundation won't do any good. It's more like a tinted moisturiser with sheer coverage.





I've tried the tester before, and it comes out white and you have to rub it in to activate the beads which turn into a foundation colour that matches your skin tone. It's pretty cool, but as I have already said, it doesn't give you medium or heavy coverage.





If you are suffering from breakouts, probably the Clear Complexion might suit you better.How well do Almay products work ?
I usually end up beginning inexpensive and sampling a few different ones. Do what seems right and Im pretty sure your gut will be best.
I just bought their loose powder the other day and the color said ';nearly nude'; yet it was way too dark. Not sure I'm impressed with Almay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria